ChanQianLing . Seventeen . Typical Capricorn . SAB . Bigbang . 2NE1 . Running Man Family .

“Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.” ― Albert Einstein

"There's a story behind every person. There's a reason why they're the way they are. They aren't just like that because they want to. Something in the past created them, and sometimes it's impossible to fix them."
"Life isn't about finding yourself,
life is about creating yourself."
"Dream come true."
AAAAAAAA hoii! :')

Yeah right, I just got my PMR results this morning. Ugh, it's really a hard and tough night. As the time passed by, I get more nervous and nervous. Keep on praying for the best.

When I'm at school, the atmosphere was even more critical where everyone was indescribably nervous. And here came the principal giving speeches and everything. The emcee started to announce the candidates who got straight As one by one, class by class. My heart was racing, hands were shaking and I sweat a lot when it's my class. I was so nervous until I told Chang that the sequence must be Arifah, Chan, Chang, Chin, Chow, no one can be missed! I was so scared before my name was called, worrying that what if my name was not there.

AND BOOM. Seterusnya, CHAN QIAN LING! At that moment, my dream came true and hard works paid off. I was so happy and all in my mind was "you did it you did it!" and getting my steps up the the stage. That moment was really amazing and unforgettable. I'm really glad that I had made it and made my family proud of me. Of course, a big congratulations to everyone outside there who got straight As too, we did it! To those who didn't, it's not the end of the world, at least you'd tried your best achieve for the best.

After that, we went out to Jusco for a celebration? Haha, that was totally a super last minute plan. Had so much fun crazy-ing around especially we're playing the arcade game. Playing all sorts of erm games like nobody's business.

Well, this is really the best day ever in 2012 before the world ends, if it's true? HAHA. A big thank you to everyone who had helped me all along the way through this, my parents who gave me moral support, my friends who gave me advice on studies and moral support, not to forget the teachers who had put in so much effort teaching us these 3 years and all the concerns. Thank you from the bottom of my heart, kamsahamnida. :)


Puan Teresa, absolutely a really wonderful, awesome class teacher.
Thanks for everything :')

Sabians, straight As candidates.
Spot me :3

191212 ; unforgettable. :')

Labels:

Recent Posts or Older Posts?
Layout by tentylers. Image from weheartit.