ChanQianLing . Seventeen . Typical Capricorn . SAB . Bigbang . 2NE1 . Running Man Family .

“Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.” ― Albert Einstein

"There's a story behind every person. There's a reason why they're the way they are. They aren't just like that because they want to. Something in the past created them, and sometimes it's impossible to fix them."
"Life isn't about finding yourself,
life is about creating yourself."
"The day."
It's tomorrow, 19th of December aka PMR results day.

In another 17 hours or so, all the 97s or whoever who had sat for PMR will know whether did their hard works pay off or is the lucky god being with them. So yeah good luck to everyone of us.

At this time being, I suddenly felt that the day before results is way more scarier than the day before PMR. I really really really hope that my name will be announce and I will be on the stage tomorrow. Well everyone hope so. I don't wanna let anyone down, I just want my family to be proud of me.

People around me just tell me not to worry about it and it will be alright. Yeah it's easy by saying it but the matter is my mind is full with "tomorrow results day tomorrow results day 8As". Fears and imagination of tomorrow's situation is all over my mind. I can feel my family's hope, they're having very high expectation on me. I don't wanna fail this, because I know the feeling of achieving something is really awesome.

Have been praying a lot for the past few days hoping for the best. Oh god, please listen to my prayers. It's actually no point worrying anything anymore, so just keep calm and listen to the results tomorrow. I hope I'm one of the people on the stage tomorrow and bringing the good news back.

Nervous shit. Wish me luck.

Labels:

Recent Posts or Older Posts?
Layout by tentylers. Image from weheartit.